Tags Crates and Rawhide is a review of the important keys to safe traveling with your dog during the holidays. A random list of links to previous posts on the topic of tags, microchips, safe car travel, and dangerous chew toys. Some of the most common questions we hear bundled into a checklist for you to revisit (save the link to your mobile device) or print out and carry in your car.
Tags, Crates, and Rawhide Checklist
While you are traveling
- Ensure your dog is safely in a crate,
- Check your dog’s tags to ensure they are current and the microchip registration is active and up-to-date,
- Be mindful of people giving your pet treats,
- Be prepared for frequent stops and carry along a leash and pooper scooper,
- Take the food, as well as water, for your dog.
Also watch Dr Sarah’s great video on our Life’s Abundance blog Tips for Holiday Travel With Your Pet
We have explored several similar topics and list them below.
Read More Getting Lifestyle Right Series
We love to provide information to our families to support and increase optimal health of their puppies, as well as into adulthood increasing the longevity of their life!
The brand you feed is the most important decision you can make as a pet parent.
Visit our resource page: (http://wisteriagoldens.com/lifes-abundance/) and let me know if you have any questions.