Wisteria Goldens is a Member of Dog Breeders Bred With HEART AKC Bred with H.E.A.R.T. Program Wisteria Goldens have consistently been committed to being in good standing with the AKC and other authorities in all areas of our business. But, our primary dedication is to raise happy and healthy English Cream Golden Retrievers.
We love our families! We love our dogs! We love our remarkable team!
Bred With HEART
The H.E.A.R.T. means…
The following is a brief overview of the requirements of the AKC Bred with H.E.A.R.T. Program. Read More at http://www.akc.org/dog-breeders/bred-with-heart
An AKC Bred with H.E.A.R.T breeder makes an on-going commitment to the health and well-being of purebred dogs by committing to these program requirements:
Certifying that their breeding stock is health tested in accordance with the recommendations of their breed's AKC Breed Parent Club.
Promising that they will pursue AKC provided or AKC approved continuing breeder education so that they stay current on the best breeding practices, including advances in canine health.
Agreeing to comply with the AKC Care and Conditions Policy, including inspections by the AKC, and promising to share with AKC health testing and continuing education documentation.
Accepting responsibility for the health and well-being of the puppies they produce and for complying with all laws regarding the ownership and maintenance of dogs.
Upholding the AKC's tradition of breeding purebred dogs that are happy and healthy.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE MET IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM:
- Have registered at least one AKC litter within the past 5 years
- Be in good standing with the AKC
- Certify that applicable health screens are performed on breeding stock as recommended by the respective AKC Breed Parent Club and be prepared to supply proof of such compliance upon request
- Must agree to comply with the AKC Care and Conditions Policy, including inspection(s) by the American Kennel Club or its duly authorized representative
- Must agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the ownership and maintenance of dogs
- Must agree to complete AKC-approved and/or AKC-provided continuing breeder education courses annually
Published on: Mar 8, 2016 / March 31, 2017 / April 06, 2018