Previous Puppies Litter Mate Discussion

Previous Puppies Litter Mate Discussion

Welcome to our Previous Puppies Litter Mate Discussion. If you are looking for Our Previous Puppies Photo Gallery click here.

Our Previous Puppies Litter Mate page is A Discussion for Wisteria Goldens Families to connect with other families and find families of their puppy's littermate. Leave a comment below to join the discussion.

Litter Mate Connection – Leave a comment

When you Enter your puppy’s information, be sure to provide the following: Name (mother/father) 00/00/0000 (month/day/year).

Check back for replies to connect and share.

Join in the fun! Our Wisteria Goldens Families are sharing pictures and updates about their puppies. Some have even found Litter Mates to share photos with.

English Cream Golden Retriever Puppies Happy Families Wisteria Goldens Bred with H.E.A.R.T. (an AKC certification program) Puppy Updates from Wisteria Goldens Families.
Join the Facebook Community – Tag Us on Instagram #wisteriagoldens

2018-08-18T06:32:11+00:00

10 Comments

1. Deb Bryan August 18, 2018 at 6:28 am - Reply

Hello, Everyone!
    This was requested in messages and I was able to find one of Maverick’s littermates.
    Holly/Thor 06/12/15
    Maverick (Black Boy) and
    Archie (Green Boy)

We have an update from Archie’s Family and are expecting an update from Maverick’s family soon.

2. Andy Glade August 18, 2018 at 7:17 am - Reply

Finn (Piper/Ego) 5/29/18. We would love to get i touch with Finn’s littermates and share updates, etc. Thanks- The Glade Family

• Deb Bryan August 18, 2018 at 7:25 am - Reply

Hi, Andy! Finn and Boca (see Catie’s comment posted this morning) are littermates! Boca comment by Catie. Her boy Boca was born 05-29-18 Piper/Ego

• Kaeli August 25, 2018 at 7:08 am - Reply

Hi Andy, I have a Piper/Ego 5/29/18 pup! His name is Gryffin and we live in St. Louis, MO. You can follow his adventures on Instagram if you have it @goldengryffin
      I’m sure you can agree it’s so much fun to watch them grow (very quickly), learn, and navigate life!

3. Dawn Barnett August 18, 2018 at 8:11 am - Reply

Sunny/Thor 10/10/16
    Sophie (Lime Girl)

I would love to get in touch with Sophie’s littermates and share updates. Thanks.

4. Robin Morrison August 18, 2018 at 9:00 am - Reply

Hi there I would love to see the litter mates of our 2 Wisteria dogs. We have Bella(Piper/Ego) 02/17/2017, and Noodle(Sunny/Tahoe) 05/08/2017

• Deb Bryan August 18, 2018 at 9:19 am - Reply

Hello, Robin. I’ve posted your comment and will watch for littermate matches (I’m watching all the comments for everyone). I’ll reply here to your comment with your Bella and Noodle littermates as soon as they show up.

5. April Spector August 18, 2018 at 8:18 pm - Reply

I would love to connect with Honor/Ego 4/25/14 liter mates. I have Jake orange puppy. Hope to hear from some families.

6. Carol Berger August 25, 2018 at 8:07 am - Reply

I would love to connect with Mick’s litter mates and other Wisteria Goldens. He was Green Boy in Sunny and Ego’s litter (1/04/18). We live in St. Louis, MO.